Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dear Baba Foods,

I just made a trip to Costco to buy my favorite brand of Hummus. I love the taste and quality ingredients of your product, and love that it is preservative free. AND it is absolutely wonderful!!!

I'm writing because when I got home I read the label and was very disappointed to see that it now has CANOLA OIL as an ingredient. I am disappointed because I don't eat that cheap pseudo health food oil. I will be returning the hummus getting my money back. I don't know if others have noticed this rogue ingredient tainting such a wonderful hummus being added to save you a bit of money on ingredients, but it makes me sad.

 I just hope your other varieties have not been tainted as well so at least when there is another road show I will be able to stock up and freeze my yummy hummus. It's the best hummus on the market and would love to continue to buy it so I don't have to go back to making my own from scratch.

Thanks for reading about my concern.

Sincerely,
Julie Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment