Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Quick Dairy Free Rice Pudding......For Breakfast

When you choose to soak and ferment your grains, it really limits your fast breakfast options but I've found one!
Rice Pudding! My family and I LOVE this breakfast food. I cook it on the stove top and it can be made in under 10 minutes.

It's super easy if you have soaked, prepared rice.  All I do is dump everything into a pot and stir until it is warm!  

Since I rarely use measurements, I'm going to just share the ingredients.....to taste.


Quick Dairy Free Rice Pudding
Several cups of cooked brown rice
3 or 4 or 5 eggs cracked into the rice
some canned coconut milk
cinnamon and maybe nutmeg
rapadura or a natural sweetener
raisins
vanilla


That's it!
A yummy, protein filled, soaked grain breakfast recipe that everyone will enjoy....especially Dallin!

No comments:

Post a Comment